|materiał:||Hastelloy B3 N10675 2.4600 C276 C C2000 C22 C4 BX ze stopu okrągłego drutu cewka||typu:||cewka z drutu ze stopu drutu|
|Pakiety:||W wiązkach z wodoodpornym materiałem||Przystań:||Shanghai|
Hastelloy is a nickel-based corrosion-resistant alloy, which is mainly divided into nickel-chromium alloy and nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy. Hastelloy has good corrosion resistance and thermal stability, and is used in aviation and chemical fields. Hastelloy is the general name for the commercial grades of nickel-based corrosion-resistant alloys produced by Hastelloy International.
Hastelloy B3 N10675 Hastelloy Overview:
Hastelloy B3 (N10675) is a nickel-based superalloy consisting of nickel, molybdenum, cobalt and other elements with a nickel content of about 65%. Hastelloy B3 (N10675) nickel-based alloy material is a new material based on Hastelloy B2, which improves the thermal stability of the material, thereby improving the corrosion resistance and improving the hot forming and cold forming properties. In recent years, it has been increasingly used in the manufacture of chemical equipment.Hastelloy B3 alloy is a NI-MO corrosion-resistant alloy, also a low-carbon alloy, to solve the technical problems caused by insufficient stability, while retaining the corrosion resistance of B2, so that B2 can be cracked in the welding crack and process solve. Hastelloy B3 has better corrosion resistance than B2. It has good corrosion resistance at any temperature and concentration of HCl. It also has good corrosion resistance to H2SO4, CH3COOH, formic acid, H3PO4 and other non-oxidizing media. . Moreover, due to the adjustment of its chemical composition, its thermal stability is significantly improved compared to B2, which is highly resistant to pitting corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, knife corrosion and corrosion in the heat affected zone of welding. Resistance. The tendency of the formation of a harmful phase between metals is small, making it more tough than B-2 during heating and subsequent various forms of thermal cycling.
Hastelloy B3 Hastelloy grades and standards:
Hastelloy B3 Hastelloy US grade: UNS N10675 German grade 2.4600 NIcrofer6628
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Hastelloy B3
Hastelloy B3 (N10675) Hastelloy main characteristics and welding and processing:
1. Material analysis: The mechanical properties of Hastelloy B3 (N10675) Hastelloy sheet in solid solution state: as the heating temperature increases, its tensile strength, yield strength and elastic modulus decrease, while elongation, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity and The specific heat is slightly increased; while the cold deformation rate increases, the hardness, tensile strength and yield strength increase, and the elongation decreases.
Forming and processing characteristics: After analysis, the forming and processing characteristics of Hastelloy B3 mainly include:
(1) The Hastelloy B3 material has a high elongation and creates favorable conditions for cold forming.
(2) Hastelloy B3 material is harder than austenitic stainless steel, and the work hardening tendency is more obvious, so more pressure is required in cold forming, or step forming.
(3) When the cold forming deformation rate of Hastelloy B3 material is less than 10%, it will not affect the corrosion resistance of the workpiece, but in the welding process, the existence of residual stress may cause thermal cracking to the weld. Therefore, for workpieces that require welding at a later stage, the effects of residual stress should be eliminated as much as possible.
(4) Cold deformation with severe deformation will increase the yield ratio of Hastelloy B3 material and increase the sensitivity of stress corrosion and cracking. Intermediate and final heat treatment processes are often used.
(5) Hastelloy B3 material is very sensitive to oxidizing medium and sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low melting point metals at high temperatures.
(6) In the interval of 600 to 800 °C, the heating time is too long, and the Hastelloy B3 alloy will produce a brittle phase, which leads to a decrease in elongation, and when the external force or deformation is limited in this temperature range, hot cracking is likely to occur. Therefore, when thermoforming is used, the temperature must be controlled above 900 °C.
(7), before the processing of Hastelloy B3 material, the surface of the mold that is in contact with the workpiece is cleaned; when cold working, the lubrication method can be used, and it must be degreased or cleaned with alkali immediately after forming.
(8) After the workpiece is cooled by water, the oxide film on the surface is thicker and should be fully pickled. If there is an oxide film remaining, cracks may occur during the next pressing; if necessary, sandblasting may be performed before pickling.
Welding and forming:
(1) Before the forming process, if the raw material needs to be spliced, it is better to choose the tungsten argon arc welding (GTAW) welding method, so as to better protect the weld from oxidation. If manual arc welding is used, It is easy to cause the intermediate weld bead to be oxidized. Even if each layer is polished and cleaned, it is difficult to ensure thorough cleaning, and there is a slight residual of oxide layer, which may also affect the forming processability of the weld. Before the workpiece is welded, the deposits and oxide layers on the groove and the base metal surface must be removed, because the presence of oxide film and impurities affects the performance of the weld and heat affected zone. It is best to use a small current for welding, to avoid too slow speed, no swing, the interlayer temperature is controlled below 100 °C, and the argon gas protection on both sides is used to avoid high temperature oxidation of alloying elements. The surface of the weld should be smoothed before pressing, and the thick oxide layer on the weld surface should be removed and acid washed. Because the oxide layer of the Hastelloy B3 material weld is very hard, it is difficult to remove by direct pickling, and it is easy to produce fine cracks during the press forming process, which affects the performance of the weld.
(2) The advantage of thermoforming is that it can be formed at one time, which can avoid work hardening. If the forming temperature can be controlled well, heat treatment can be avoided. However, the temperature changes greatly during the hot forming process, and each area is different. Even the surface directly in contact with the mold may be much lower than the temperature inside the metal, which is difficult to measure and control. Once the local material enters the sensitive process during the processing. In the temperature zone, defects such as microcracks are generated, which is difficult to eliminate in the late solution heat treatment. Drawing on the experience of the processing plant, the cold forming process was chosen. The pressing method is preferably molded, and it is necessary to use cold spinning when spinning, or warm spinning without temperature exceeding 400 °C.
(3) In the cold forming process, a step forming process is adopted when the deformation rate is large. For step-by-step forming, intermediate heat treatment is required, and solid solution heat treatment is preferred, and the temperature is controlled above 1000 °C. The solution heat treatment process is selected, and the temperature reaches 1060 to 1080 °C. After the final processing of the workpiece, a solution heat treatment is performed again to eliminate residual stress and avoid affecting the subsequent welding quality.
It is important that Hastelloy B3 (N10675) Hastelloy should always keep the workpiece clean and free of contamination before and during heat treatment. During the heating process, the workpiece should not be exposed to sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low-melting metals, otherwise the properties of the alloy will be impaired and the alloy will become brittle. The heating furnace is preferably an electric furnace. For example, if the gas or oil burner is used, the sulfur content in the fuel is as low as possible. According to the material manufacturer, the total sulfur content in the natural gas and the liquefied petroleum gas is not more than 0.1% (V). The sulfur content in the city gas is not more than 0.25g/m3, and the sulfur content in the fuel oil should be less than 0.5% (W).
The furnace gas must be clean and micro-reducing is suitable. The furnace gas should be prevented from fluctuating between oxidizing and reducing properties, and the heating flame cannot directly contact the workpiece. The workpiece must be supported before entering the furnace to avoid bad deformation at high temperatures. The workpiece heating rate is as fast as possible, and the workpiece must be placed in the furnace after the furnace temperature reaches the heat treatment temperature. After the furnace is discharged, it should be quickly water-cooled. It should be sprayed evenly by immersion method or full area. It is strictly forbidden to use water pipe pouring to prevent uneven heat and cold, resulting in abnormal deformation or tear.
|Product Name||Alloy steel bar pipe plate wire coil|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-800mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Hastelloy B-3 application
HASTELLOYB-3 alloy can be used for all previous B-2 alloy applications. Like the B-2 alloy, B-3 is not recommended for use in environments where ferric salts and copper salts are present, as these salts can quickly cause corrosion damage. When hydrochloric acid comes into contact with iron and copper, it will chemically react with it to form a ferric salt and a divalent copper salt.
Hastelloy B3 (N10675) Hastelloy specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Shanghai haosteel can produce various specifications of Hastelloy B3 seamless pipe, Hastelloy B3 steel plate, Hastelloy B3 round steel, Hastelloy B3 forging, Hastelloy B3 flange, Hastelloy B3 ring, Hastelloy B3 welded pipe, Hastelloy B3 steel Belt, Hastelloy B3 wire and matching welding consumables.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.
Osoba kontaktowa: Haosteel